Step 1: Login to Nitro Type with your username
(Refer to your race car username and password sheet).
Step 2: Have fun practicing your keyboarding skills and competing with friends.
Please use your proper keyboarding techniques and be a winner!
Looking for things to do for your grade/skill level?
Want to checkout and learn more about websites, movies, books and more?
Is it appropriate? Is it safe? Parents this is a resource for you too!
Grade 5 – Technology Essentials
Grade 4 – Technology Essentials w/Mrs. Stephanie Johnson
Grade 3 – Technology Essentials w/Mrs. Matzke
OLOL Keyboarding Resources:
- Ultra Key is a licensed keyboarding program utilized for keyboarding lessons at OLOL.
- Additional Resources:
- This website lets you choose your level. Select the lesson. To assist you with developing a rhythm with your typing, start the radio as you type. When you have finished typing, click STOP, the website will give you a number of words typed, errors and WPM. This is a good way to help increase your speed in keyboarding.
- Dance Mat Typing
- This website is designed for the younger students. They assist you with how to practice your typing.
- Typing Factory
- This website provides practice and mastery games to help you improve your skills.
- Typing Games
- You can select from four games to practice your keyboarding skills. /li>
Google For Education Activities:
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- Google EMAIL
- Google Classroom
- Yearbook Elective Course w/Mrs. Johnson (Trimester 2)