Our Lady of Lourdes provides various methods of communications during this time of COVID-19 and Continuous Learning.
EMAIL: Daily Lesson Plans, Updates from Principal Young
We encourage you to also stay connected with Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, since we are unable to join together in worship.
To receive Our Lady of Lourdes Parish updates via email/FlockNote, please contact the parish office (920) 336-4033.
In addition, GRACE provides updates about school system via Facebook and their website. https://gracesystem.org/coronavirus/
Resources for Our Lady of Lourdes families during Holy Week
Monday, April 6 – Day 14
No announcements today.
Friday, April 3 – Day 13
Begining today …. Wear Blue Friday in support of all hospital and medical personnel.
Announcements – Friday, April 3rd – Watch Video
OLOL Update – April 3rd – Watch Video
- Watch your email later today for a list of Holy Week activities that you can do with your families. Includes how to make your own Palms.
- The GRACE virtual mass will be held on Wednesday, April 8 at 10AM. The office hours scheduled at 10AM and 10:30AM will be cancelled for that day, so everyone can participate.
- In response to your questions:
- Spring MAPS testing: A decision is pending with GRACE leadership team. More info coming soon.
- Spring Sports: A decision is pending with GRACE. We hope to have an answer for you next week.
- TSF Hours: The OLOL Site Advisory Committee discussed during the March meeting. The plan will be finalized during the April meeting.
- Pizza/Pasta Dinner with Principal: While these were cancelled due to the pandemic, Mr. Young would still like to get together. More info coming soon.
- Reminder: Students/Parents, please join us for OLOL Teacher Office Hours. A time for the students/teachers to connect … even if you do not have any questions. See you soon!
JOIN US: Palm Sunday Mass: Join us LIVE on https://www.youtube.com/OLoLDePere
Thursday, April 2 – Day 12
Announcement – Thursday, April 2nd – Watch Video
- Please check your email from April 1 for a listing of all OLOL Google Meet Office Hours. This document provides the meeting code and phone number for all teachers.
- Information was also provided for How-To turnoff notifications from the Meet sessions AND a Google Meet add-on for a GRID view.
SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, April 8 at 10AM for a GRACE All-School Virtual Mass.
On Friday, April 3rd – Wear Blue in support of ALL medical professionals.
UPDATE from GRACE: The deadline to submit Financial Aid applications for the 2020-21 school year have been extended to May 15, 2020, which is accessible via your TADS enrollment. More information is available here.
Wednesday, April 1 – Day 11
Announcements – Wednesday, April 1st – Watch Video
OLOL Parent update – April 1st – Watch Video
- Please keep ALL health care professionals in your prayers, with special consideration for Our Lady of Lourdes families who are currently serving in these roles. During this time, many of our families employment has been impacted in various ways (elimination of job, change of roles/duties, additional responsibilities), we ask that you keep all our families in your prayers.
- THANK YOU to our families, you are doing a TREMENDOUS job to help us with this continuous learning plan.
- The middle school renovation planned for this summer is continuing as planned.
- Free tutoring is available from St. Norbert College and UW-Oshkosh. Signup for Free Tutoring
- Be Strong, Have Faith and Reach Out.
GRACE Food Service: Drive Thru Order Form for Week of April 6-10: http://bit.ly/GRACEMealOrderApril6-English
Tuesday, March 31 – Day 10
Announcements – Tuesday, March 31st – Watch Video
Monday, March 30 – Day 9
Announcements – March 30th – Watch Video
Friday, March 27 – Day 8
OLOL Update – March 27th – Watch Video
Beginning next week:
- Daily lesson plans will be provided to families by 9PM the night before to assist you in preparing for the next school day.
- No scheduled evening Office Hours. We are still available for evening Office Hours, please coordinate directly with the teacher(s).
- Daytime Office will remain the same. We would like students to join us during that time for discussion/questions to maintain the classroom discussion that we are missing with being at home.
The annual Fish Dinner/Kiddie Carnival has been cancelled for the 2019-20 school year.
There are openings for the 2020-2021 OLOL Site Advisory Committee, please contact us if you are interested in being involved in our school.
Thursday, March 26 – Day 7
Wednesday, March 25 – Day 6
OLOL Update from Mr. Young: Watch Video
- UPDATE: No teacher/parent office hours will be offered on Friday evening.
- PARENT SURVEY: With one week of continuous learning of teachers and students at homes with family, please complete this survey (once per family).
OLOL Site Advisory Committee (SAC) monthly meeting will be held tonight. As a result, Mr. Young will NOT have evening office hours tonight.
Tuesday, March 24 – Day 5
Join us for the mass tomorrow with Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, the Feast Day of The Annunciation of the Lord. youtube.com/ololdepere
The parish will have masses available on the Parish YouTube channel. All Are Welcome!
- Wednesday’s at 10AM with Fr. Peter Ambting, O.Praem
- Sunday’s at 10AM with Fr. Peter and Deacon Mike
Monday, March 23 – Day 4
Friday, March 20 – Day 3
Office Hours schedules are being provided by our teachers for our families. For the week of March 23-27, each of the teachers are being provided two sessions (School hours, Evening hours) to take into consideration parent work schedules.
We are going to utilize Google Meet for Office Hours. The teachers will invite you to sessions for your child(ren).
GRACE Food Service is providing Drive-Thru Lunch pickup. Parents must complete survey (to ensure adequate meals are available). Survey must be completed on Friday(s).
Thursday, March 19 – Day 2
We believe the majority of our school families have access to internet service providers via their home or mobile provider. If circumstances change, this information is available for your use.
Wednesday, March 18 – Day 1 of Continuous Learning for Students