Our Lady of Lourdes Athletics
The purpose of athletics at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is to:
- Instruct student athletes in various aspects of competitive sports.
- To offer a Christian role model for competitive activity.
- To teach the fundamentals of the sport.
- To develop physical skills.
- To encourage the importance of individual effort and its relationship to and integration with team participation and cooperation.
- To develop a sense of justice, fairness, and concern for the emotional and physical well being of all participants.
- Soccer: Co-Ed (Grades 5-8)
- Volleyball: Girls (Grades 5-8)
- Cross Country: Boys & Girls (Grades 6-8) – Co-op with West De Pere MS or Notre Dame MS
- Football: Boys (Grades 7-8) – Co-op with West De Pere MS or Notre Dame MS
Little Cavaliers Sports
- Co-Ed Flag Football: (Grades K-4)
- Basketball: Boys & Girls (Grades 3-4)
- Tennis: Boys & Girls (Grades K-4)
Camps & Other Club Sports
OLOL SPONSORED CLUB SPORTS
CAMPS DURING SCHOOL YEAR
- Information for NDA Future Tritons Boys Basketball
- Information for NDA Future Tritons Girls Basketball
- Saint Norbert College Fall Skills Camp
- GRACE Basketball Summer Camp
- Saint Norbert Boys Basketball Camp
- Saint Norbert Girls Basketball Camp
- Mike Gosz Basketball Camps
- Doug Bruno Girls Basketball Camp
- Notre Dame Academy Triton Summer Camps 2019
- 2019 TRITON GIRLS & BOYS YOUTH SUMMER VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM
Athletic & Coaches Handbooks
OLOL Athletics on Social Media
FOLLOW US ON at “Lourdes Athletics” (@ololcavaliers)