Our Lady of Lourdes Athletics
The purpose of athletics at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is to:
- Instruct student athletes in various aspects of competitive sports.
- To offer a Christian role model for competitive activity.
- To teach the fundamentals of the sport.
- To develop physical skills.
- To encourage the importance of individual effort and its relationship to and integration with team participation and cooperation.
- To develop a sense of justice, fairness, and concern for the emotional and physical well being of all participants.
- Soccer: Co-Ed (Grades 5-8)
- Volleyball: Girls (Grades 5-8)
- Cross Country: Boys & Girls (Grades 6-8) – Co-op with West De Pere MS or Notre Dame MS
- Football: Boys (Grades 7-8) – Co-op with West De Pere MS or Notre Dame MS
Little Cavaliers Sports
- Co-Ed Flag Football: (Grades K-4)
- Basketball: Boys & Girls (Grades 3-4)
- Tennis: Boys & Girls (Grades K-4)
Camps & Other Club Sports
- Kids for Running (OLOL Club Sport)
- GRACE Basketball Summer Camp
- Information for NDA Future Tritons Boys Basketball
- Information for NDA Future Tritons Girls Basketball
- Saint Norbert College Fall Skills Camp
- Taylor Toughness Basketball Sessions Grades 3-5
- Taylor Toughness Basketball Sessions Grades 6-8
- Saint Norbert Girls Basketball Camp
- Don Gosz Championship Skills Camp
- Doug Bruno Girls Basketball Camp
Athletic & Coaches Handbooks
Athletic Information & Forms
- Parent Expectations Information
- Student-Athlete Expectations Information
- Athlete Registration & Athletic Program Policies and Procedures Forms
- Athlete Emergency Medical Information Form
- Athlete Physical Examination Form
- Parent & Athlete Concussion Information
- Parent & Athlete Concussion Form
- Uniform Policy
- Uniform Washing Instructions
Athletic Information for Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Families
Sports Interest Form for 2017-2018
- Please click the link below and fill out the Sports Interest form for each OLOL student in your family interested in sports for the 2017-2018 school year. Each child should have an individual form completed once.
- If your child is not interested in sports, no action is required. (Do not complete form)
OLOL Athletics on Social Media
FOLLOW US ON at “Lourdes Athletics” (@ololcavaliers)