Parent Opportunities to Support Your Athlete
- Each family with a child in athletics in grades 5-8 will be required to fulfill a total of 12 HOURS of volunteer activities related to athletics.
- Each family with a child in athletics in grades 3-4 will be encouraged to volunteer in activities related to athletics. Volunteer opportunities are an excellent way to learn about athletics, gain experience for future volunteer activities, and support the OLOL athletic program.
- These athletic hours are separate from the required TSF school hours.
- Hours can be completed during any athletic season.
- If you are unable to volunteer, you will be required to pay $20 per hour not volunteered, in lieu of your services, but we would really prefer that you contribute your time.
- If a family does not meet the above requirements; working 12 hours or paying the $20 per hours not worked, the student will be ineligible to participate in athletics until the payment is made.
- Coaches may receive Athletic Hours for coaching, but those will not transfer to school TSF hours.
Volunteer Sign-up Opportunities
(Please click on the links below to signup for these Athletic Events)
- Volleyball Games
- Co-Ed Flag Football
- Booyah and Bake Sale – November TBA
- 7th/8th Grade Basketball Games
- 5th/6th Grade Basketball Games
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – February TBA
- Middle School Track Meets