Purpose & Scope of Booster Club
- Guide Athletic Director in the planning of the Athletic Program.
- Review and revise the policies and guidelines of the Our Lady of Lourdes Athletic Program, as necessary.
- Evaluate all coaches and leagues at the end of each sport season.
- Assist in fundraising.
- Review budget, approve finances and expenditures.
Our Lady of Lourdes School is pleased to welcome Neil Basten as our new Athletic Director!
Neil, his wife Julie, and their four children are charter members of OLOL parish. They serve as sacristans for the 4:30 Mass, assist with liturgical ministries, and are active in the Knights of Columbus. Neil was involved with De Pere Youth Baseball for 10 years, and he also served on the booster club for De Pere High School Baseball. Neil is a court administrator with the Green Bay Municipal Court. Thank you Neil for your continued service to OLOL.
If you have questions, comments or concerns please e-mail email@example.com. GO CAVALIERS!!
2019-2020 Booster Club Board of Directors
Neil Basten – Athletic Director
Vicki DeJardin – Chairperson
Chris Steier – Treasurer
Tricia Spencer – Volunteer Hour Coordinator
Ryan Jaecks – Tournament Director
Kelly Smullen – Concession Coordinator
2018-2019 Booster Club Meeting Minutes
- OLOL Booster Club Club Meeting Minutes – September 2018
Booster Club meeting dates are published on the School Athletic Event Calendar. Please feel free to join us for Booster Club meetings as we always like to hear from you and want you to share any ways we can improve the program. ALL ARE WELCOME!