Parent/Teacher conferences are scheduled at Our Lady of Lourdes School on Tuesday, October 23 and Thursday, October 25 using SignUpGenius.
Please prepare for choosing your conference signup(s):
- Know your child(ren)’s teacher’s name(s) with whom you want to schedule a conference. If you do not know the teachers’ names, either ask your child, login to PowerSchool or checkout the My Teacher tab on our school website (www.lourdesschooldepere.org).
- Determine the day(s) that you plan to attend conferences, October 23 or 25.
- Select the appropriate SignUp Genius. We have two signups per day to avoid any issues with your internet browser during signup.
- Tuesday Special/Encore Teachers (Art, Music, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Physical Education, Supportive Consultant and Mr. Young)
- Thursday Special/Encore Teachers (Music, Spanish, Supportive Consultant, Technology and Mr. Young)
Scheduling a Conference
- Select the conference date/time that you wish to attend.
- Select your child’s teacher(s).
- Select the desired time slot for each teacher.
- Please select one time period per child/teacher, this will ensure we have time for everyone.
- K-3 homeroom teachers are 15-minute time slots.
- All other teachers are 10-minute time slots.
- Please enter your child’s name for the conference.
Please note, you are not required to have a Signup Genius account to schedule your child’s conference. However, a Signup Genius account with an email specified allows for email reminders to be sent to you.